Re: [Harp-L] pozi drive

----- Original Message ----- From: "fjm" <mktspot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2004 12:09 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] pozi drive

Wiha has a web site and you can buy direct from them. Snap On makes a wonderful pozi drive, it's what I use. fjm

Hi,
Snap On, like Matco, as well as Wiha make heavy duty, professional quality tools and from a time when I worked in a car dealership parts/service department many years ago, the two most common in the USA were made by SnapOn and Matco, and they're not cheap in price, but the quality of their tools are primo, and worth every single penny and lasts quite a long time.

Sincerely,
Barbeque Bob Maglinte
Boston, MA
http://www.barbequebob.com