Re: [Harp-L] Long Slot D

On Sep 23, 2004, at 7:28 PM, Ben Bouman wrote:

A few minutes ago I received a email that things seems work out well for
Seydel!!!

Ben Bouman
holland

Several years ago there was an add from a harmonica company. They were looking for people who were willing to re-locate to east Germany and participate in an "Apprentice" program. If my memory serves me, I believe there was NO pay involved but applicants would be able to live at the plant? with room and board provided.

Hmmmmm, makes one wonder?........smo-joe