RE: [Harp-L] Tongue Vibrato and Howard Levy

dzeller@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Speaking of tongue vibrato,........Mastering this has got to take
incredible practice and perhaps even favorable genetics like the
ability to roll your tongue! I'm curious to hear from the group how
many have developed this skill, particularly on the higher notes. I
find that it's particularly hard for me to control these high note
vibratos via pure tongue vibrato so resort to incorporating more jaw
movement.
----

The folks that I am aware besides Howard Levy.

Rosco Selley
Joe Filisko
Carlos del Junco
The Avenger of the Downtroden
and
Larry Eisenberry (maybe leaning towards NO)

Chris Michalek
Avenger of the Downtrodden