Re: [Harp-L] Braille Harps - Bring Eyesight To The Blind.

Hello, since I'm totally blind, I used that dyno tape and a braille labeller
to braille the key of the harmonica on the back end. I bought a nice case to
hold my harps, so that when I open it up, my nice light neck rack rests atop
the harps, and I can skim my finger along the braille labels to find the key
I want, as the harps are pointed playing-side down into the foam. Also, this
avoids the Mary Gauthier habit of putting the harmonicas in the neck rack
upside down, because all the labels are put on the same way so that if I'm
reading the key, the harp is in the correct orientation.
Thanks a lot.
Matthew

Tired of HotMail? Try Runbox. 1 gig of storage for a reasonable price.
Use this link as your referral.
http://1362.runbox.com