Re: [Harp-L] Long Slot D

Actually yes!

Seydel is not dead! They are having probs, but they are still alive. And we are all fighting to keep on working and do not need people to tell the time of our death. So, no prob.
Just that time are tough but we will go throught as I am use to do.

Froggy

Chris Otto <OttoRanch@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> According about what I have seen and heard while visiting the Seydel factory last Week End,

Since you were just at the Seydel Factory, did you learn anything more
about the insolvency problems? Just curious

--Chris Otto