Re: RE : [Harp-L] playing in your mouth was: playing with your noze

I used to do it for fun using a hohner piccolo harp --I think that's what they called it. Do they still make them? As I recall, it wasn't the most toneful performance, more along the lines of a parlor trick. My mouth's too small to get a marine band size harp in though I will sometimes impress beginning harp players by sticking it in my mouth playing a melody with the holes I can get to. It makes my jaw tired to clamp down on it like that.

Howard Chandler