Re: [Harp-L] burnishing +NEW PROTPTYPE AMRINE BAND!!!!!!!!!!!

Lats weekend I was in Klingenthal Germany....Steve Baker showed me a "new
"Marine Band from Hohner(prototype....!).
The reedplates were no nailed nailed but had 3? screws, the reedplates are
made of better(?) material, better tolerances etc etc.
Steve used these harps already and out of the box they are easy to
overblow/overdraw.

So hohner is working hard to getter better response from their

Ben Bouman
Holland