Re: [Harp-L] playing in your mouth was: playing with your noze

----- Original Message -----
From: "Fernando Javier Toral" <ftoral@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

  I saw Ruben Gaitan -an argentinian harp player and
> teacher- putting the whole harp into his mouth and playing it with
> tongue blocking. I thought it was something like a circus performance,
> but the crowd liked it. Any harp-l members can recall somebody doing
> such a show?

Joe Filisko did this in Chicago earlier this year.  A group of us were
sitting in a big circle taking turns with Amazing Grace while Joe played the
guitar. When the circle came around to him I assumed he'd pass, but he
quickly reached into his pocket and pulled out a marine band, put the whole
thing in his mouth and played the song.

Mark