Re: [Harp-L] tuning C harp to D

<quote>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 14:38:33 -0400
From: Pat Missin <pat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re:  [Harp-L] tuning C harp to D

It may be worth adding that there have been some short slot C harps.
I've worked on a least a couple of C Special 20s that had short slot
reeds. Also, the Lee Oskar MelodyMakerTM in the key of G (which covers
the same range as a standard C diatonic) has short slot reeds. Also
some Herings use a size in between their long slot and short slot
reeds for some of their harps in mid range keys (Bb, B, C and possibly
Db).
 -- Pat.
</quote>

And I think Hohner Blues Band which only come in key of C are short slot.

-- G.