[Harp-L] Re: Born in Chicago (XB-Melody)

Tim, sorry about the formatting problem.   I type my Harp-l posts in the Yahoo Mail editor.  I
don't send HTML messages and I leave HTML off for my received messages.   Posting harmonica
diagrams is always a bit of a pain, so if you know of an easy way to type harmonica diagrams that
will universally be displayed with proper spacing for both HTML and plain text, then please let me
know about it.

So how did you like the sound clip?  Were you able to listen to it?