Re: [Harp-L] Throat Vibrato

My vibrato has nothing to do with the diaphram.  it's all in the
front of my mouth.  Imagine whistling a note, how would you add
vibrato?  Whistle a note and then bend the note slightly back and
forth.  That all I do and it's the same action I employ on the
harmonica.  It works well on all of the notes with conviction even
the OB1.  I have never heard another player use vibrato on that note.
Not even HL thought I'm sure he could but he produces his vibrato
differently than I.