Re: [Harp-L] Neck Rack--a testimony + a story

I've been posting enthusiastically about the Weltmeister rack as well.
Most harps I play have the flared cover plates that fit into the
groove in the rubber harp-holder (the groove not only holds it firmly
but tilts it up at a good angle). But I do play tremolo harp in the
rack sometimes (Echo 55s) and I find that as long as you center the
harp so it doesn't "squeeze out" the rubber actually holds better than
the Hohner rack ever did (although the Hohner rack had those two
little flanges you could position against the back of the harp so
maybe that helps?).

I bought two more of those racks (one for a friend and the other as a
backup for me).

:-)
ken

--