Re: [Harp-L] Regular D harps

And here I was thinking it was me. I have a D harp Tim Moyer made for
me, one of his T-bones, which is actually a retuned C harp, and unlike
most of the other D harps I play at jams (bluegrass jams, unamplified,
so I have to play pretty loud) the 4-draw is still sounding an E, as
opposed to the sour Eb found on the 4-draw of the D harps in my drawer
full of castaways.

Ken