Re: [Harp-L] Steve Guyger

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robb Bingham" <robbingham@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Bob Maglinte" <bbqbob917@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2004 8:47 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Steve Guyger

I didn't know that!! How did I miss that? You played
with Jimmy Rogers? I hear he was great to work for.
Robb

Hi Robb,
Jimmy was great to work for just for his stories about the old blues guys alone!!!! I have a couple of pictures of me with him on my website. The more recent picture was taken when I came to see him after Steve left Jimmy. It was like the closest thing to working with Muddy as you were gonna get.

Sincerely,
Barbeque Bob Maglinte
Boston, MA
http://www.barbequebob.com