RE: [Harp-L] Re: To tell the truth Butterfield

 --- Eric Neumann <eneumann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> my old man was german and my mother irish
>
> ...so I like to get drunk and try and take over the
> world. =)

  Incidently,wasnt Butter 2nd or 3rd generation Irish?
  I've been living here in Belfast for over 30years
and   I've never met anyone with that particular
surname.  Devlin,Collins,O'neill,many.Butterfield
none.
   Is it a common/popular name in U.S?
  I must say thanks to Johnny T for his very
interesting and typically entertaining Butter facts.I
  wasn't aware of his penchant for guns nor of Sammy
Lays lack of symmetry!
Regard Sean.