Re: [Harp-L] My current amped setup

Richard Hunter wrote:
> In the studio, my signal chain looks like this:
>
> Labtec AM-22 mic to ART Tube MP preamp to Morley 3-way signal
> splitter
> Morley path A: clean (no effects)
> Morley path B: Boss OC-2 Octaver, Akai Intelliphase phase shifter,
> Boss
> BF2 flanger
> Morley Path C: Digitech RP200

Has anyone tried the newer Boss OC-3 Octaver?  I've heard that it is
polyphonic, which should do a better job with chords and partial
chords.  I know some people have talked about the input range being
narrow, though some complain it's too low (works well only with low
keyed harps) while others (like me) say it's too high (works well
only with high keyed harps).  I wonder if that problem is improved.
I love my OC-2, I just wish it did what is does a little better.

-tim

Tim Moyer
Working Man's Harps
http://www.workingmansharps.com/