[Harp-L] Carlos del Junco video clip

Thanks to M N for the link to CDJ. I've been a huge fan for years but it was the first time I'd ever seen him perform. What struck me most was the way he held the the mike and harp in his right hand with right forefinger and thumb clamping the covers at the #1 hole. The high end of the harp stuck out to his right, for the most part uncupped in any way. I know everyone is a little different but I've never seen anyone hold a mic'd harp quite that way. Regardless, he remains totally amazing. In the interview segments, the enthusiasm for his music was infectious.