[Harp-L] Can't be satisfied

Hi y'all.
Was wondering if the short docu/film entitled 'Can't be satisfied' has been aired yet over stateside.
I dont recall any threads pertaining to it as of recently.
It was broadcast here in the uk a couple of months ago and is (of course!) a brief biography'/tribute to Muddy.
It is culled from the book of the same title by Robert Gordon.
Just in case anyone hasn't seen it,it is highly recommended viewing(as if you would need a prompt to watch it !) which features appearances and musings by such luminaries as Cotton,Margolin,Keef R.It also has some great footage of inter alia ; Muddy grabbing Cotton on the Newport stage and jiving with him and Junior Wells playing backup on what looks like some 70's TV show.
You also hear a short outtake exchange between (I'm 99% confident of this but correct me if wrong) LW and one of the Chess Bros.(?Phil).A voice instructs the player "I want you to stand up when you're ready to blow," yes boss" replies the player(LW?),slight pause/silence "no,stand up when you're going to blow " repeats the producer."yes boss".
The above is heard with the image (my personal favourite) of Walter standing in the studio with ,I think its Muddy and Jimmy,were he has the harp cup up to his mouth with that haunted stare of his peering over and a coiled, telephone of old -like cable coming out from the cup,
Anyway hope you all haven't already seen it,but catch it when you can.
Best regards Sean.