[Harp-L] hot rodded neck rack

Thanks for all the responses so far. Looks like the under $30 adjustable rack doesn't exist--yet.

I think my next step is to buy a small length of steel strip, cut off two equal length pieces, and drill holes in each end. Then I'll cut the vertical strips on my Hohner rack and drill holes. I can bolt on the extra strips and realize my dream. (Must make a note not to forget the lock washers. <g>)

I noticed the rubber coated racks in my internet search. I've been trying to remember to get a little bit of neoprene or something like that for a long time so I could glue it to the clamping surfaces in my Hohner rack. Several wide rubber bands or maybe some silicone caulk would do the trick too. I'm glad someone already makes a rack with an enhanced coefficient of friction.

I've seen Vern's rack, and if I were a pro player who needed to play all sizes and shapes of harmonica in a rack I'd seriously consider one. When it becomes a "tools of the trade" expense, I'll be there. <g>
--
Hear Barrelhouse Solly on the internet--that's me

http://www.soundclick.com/barrelhousesolly