Re: [Harp-L] Neck Rack

I bought my Weltmeister/Bushman/whatever rack from Harmonicasandstuff,
which was my first experience with them. They were very nice, and I
love the rack. I bought two more, one as a backup for myself and one
for a friend who was blown away by it.

The double knurled knobs hold firmly enough for any kind of playing,
and the rubber strips on the grip plates are wonderful. They are said
to prevent scratching, but that doesn't matter much to me. What I like
is that the rubber keeps the harps from slipping. Better yet, the
bottom rubber strip has a groove in it that the back of the bottom
cover plate slips into. This not only helps hold it firm, but makes it
very easy to position the harp right even if you can't see what you're
doing (eg, when the rack is around your neck).

I have no affiliation, yadda yadda, just very happy to have found a
good product.

Ken