[Harp-L] Europe

Hi all... I am going to Europe on Saturday for 15 days and need advice about jamming opportunities in the following places: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Lisbon, the Algarve, Seville, and Madrid.  Please, if you have any tips, send them my way.  I do know some about the music possibilities in a few of these places, especially Amsterdam, where I've been several times.  One question: Amsterdam has jams on Sun, Mon, and Tues at both Bourbon Street (where I have been) and Maloe Melo (haven't been there)... which is better, or is there even a better choice than these?  Thanks in advance...

scott

*** Music schedule, pics, sound files and more at http://www.scottalbertjohnson.com/ ***