[Harp-L] rack tip

on 9/14/2004 4:43 PM, harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx at harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx
wrote:

> fixed position of the harmonica in the
>> clamp.

Don't be afraid to experiment. Bend the rack so that it is comfortable. Best
off the shelf rack as far as adjustments is the Jim Dunlop "Harp Handle". I
use the Blues Tools rack, but have customized it for my comfort. I also
attached a mic and run it through a mic preamp to warm up the sound. I need
the rack to be rock solid, since I am playing drums at the same time.

BTW, Larry E., I appreciate the opportunity at SPAH some years back. I am
just sorry that the mic I was using at the time died at the critical moment.

hj
--

Watch out! He has some kind of an instrument that lets out a death sound!
Harmonica John Frazer  PO Box 740613  San Diego, CA 92174 ph.(619)263-6826