Re: RE: [Harp-L] Discovering overblows and custom harps. Was: Musical Instruments & Levels of Accomplishment

"Laurent (Planet Harmonica)" <laurent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You know, I really think it's not that hard to start overblowing and I'm not
> sure you would ruin your harps. Of course, mastering overblows and playing
> them with a good sound in all keys is very difficult and takes a lot of
> time. But obtaining the 6th and 5th overblows on a regular harp is
> relatively easy to do.
>
> The only condition is that you can easily bend the high blow notes.

thanks for the advice.  i don't think i'm there just yet,
but i'll file it away for future reference.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Be happy for this moment.
This moment is your life.