From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of TUL1RD@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, September 13, 2004 9:31 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Miss You- The "Stones"

I am touring with the "Rolling Stones" tribute band called; the "Licks",
and
when I perform the song, "Miss You" , I perform it on the G major
diatonic
harmonica in third position for it's famous riff and solo. The riff is
played
like this: blow 4 draw 4 blow 6 draw 5 draw 4 blow 4 draw  4,      blow
4 draw
4 blow 6 draw 5 draw 4 blow 4 draw  4,     blow 4 draw 4 draw 5 draw 4.
favor the high  end of the harmonica to perform most of my solo in this
song. I
use the  "Microvox" microphone system that I bought from "Mr.
Microphone",
Dennis Oellig  at DJ's Custom Electronics.  Tulsa  Read