Re: [Harp-L] Klingenthal/Seydel

Hello Nicolas,

unfortunately I can't go there, my wallet is so empty that I have to
take care that I am not running into my own private insolvency.

I've been there two years ago and I can promise you that you will meet a
lot of nice and helpful people there.

On Thursday evening, just the day before the festival begins, there will
be a "harpchat"-meeting at the "Ferienhotel Zwotatal" where you can find
some members of our german harpchat-group, amongst them the organizers
of the festival and people from Seydel. Also Martin Haeffner of the
"Harmonica Museum Trossingen" will be there, and of course there will be
live-music and a session. This should be a good start for you! Have a
nice time - and I am sure that we will have another opportunity in the
future to drink some beer...)))

> I actually have found the article you talk about. But it does not mean
> that it is the end.
> We have to take care when we talk about such things.

Yes, for sure. But if the news are no good news, then it is not helpful
to deny them. The last thing I heard, reported from a german TV-station,
is that the last 10 workers (!) at Seydel are waiting to get money for
their work for six months now. But they will work on with the hope that
a new prospect(?) can be found soon who puts some money in the factory.

Greetings and bon voyage,

Otto