[Harp-L] amp and speakers

Tns for all the info guys, now I'm really confused.  It's gonna be tough to
switch speakers, I'd have to buy all these speakers just to try them out.
Don't have enough money for more than one amp so I am going to have to play
it by ear so to speak.  As far as having too much power, I can drop that
with a little electrical magic with the tube cathodes.  I think I will make
a choice between the eminence and the '59 and making my own with my '65
Bassman and Webers.  I'll have to live with it.

Larry