Re: [Harp-L] Musical Instruments & Levels of Accomplishment

Like I said...I dont know what I'm talking about so I'm willing to be wrong.  :)  How will I ever find out?  Filisko doesn't even take orders from John Q. Public anymore.

Does anyone have Filisko, Sleigh and Gordon harps?  How do they compare?  Are Gordon's harps (2-4 months turnaround) comparable to Joe's?

rg

Chris Michalek <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I seriously doubt I could tell the
>difference between a Fillisko and any other reputable custom harp
>because I'm not really good enough appreciate and make use of that
>subtle a difference in quality...yet. :)

You would be seriously wrong...seriously. NOTHING compares to what
Filisko does.