Re: [Harp-L] amp and speakers

My knock on a reissue Bassman would be that it's going to be excessively loud for your described needs. I'd guess that the 65 would be even worse. The early Eminence AlNiCo's sound pretty darn good once they break in. I had some of the Jensen RI's in a 3X10 bottom and hated them they got replaced with 60 watt Celestion 10's that I love. Personally I'd be looking for a smaller amp but I abhor loud noise. I sold my Bassman RI because it was always too loud. fjm