[Harp-L] amp and speakers

Larry :

You sure can build one great speaker cabinet as good or better is the answer
plane and simple .

What is needed is the skill to operate ( and have access to )  a small table
saw with

Actually, this isn't the information I was seeking.  I have the tools and
ability to make the cabs with no problem and have done so before.  What I am
looking for is 'what kind of sound quality is coming out of these '59
re-issues compared to what I would have using my '65 Bassman with Weber
speakers.  I have this nagging doubt in lthe back of my mind about the repo
Jensens.  How about the ones with the minence speakers????????

Larry