[Harp-L] Re: Custom harmonicas: filisko method...but don't forget Brendan

Just to add my 2 cents to this thread...  As many of you know, I play the
CX-10 from Brendan Power.  I think he is another customizer who has to be
considered right up there with the best.  Not only is his CX-10 fantastic
but I've also tried his customized Slide Harp where he turns a pretty lame
instrument into a gem.  For comparison, I've played a diatonic customized by
Richard Sleigh and I would say Brendan's harps are as good or better.

Mitch Weiss
http://www.ampcast.com/mitchweiss

This communication is for informational purposes only. It is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction. All market prices, data and other information are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and are subject to change without notice. Any comments or statements made herein do not necessarily reflect those of Schonfeld Securities LLC, its subsidiaries and affiliates.