From: randysinger <randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] MISS YOU--what key?
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 15:46:40 -0400

does anyone know the exact key used on MISS YOU with Sugar Blue?

Here is Rob's comment

Begin forwarded message:

From: "robert paparozzi" <paparozzi1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: September 12, 2004 3:02:25 AM EDT
To: "randysinger" <randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: miss you harp

off the cuff, I believe it was a D harp in Am.......but I think at the end
of the the tune he might switch to a G for some 3rd pos. riffs....I have
listened to it in a bit....hope that helps..................r

-----