Re: [Harp-L] Custom harmonicas: Filisko method...

> Not to start a flame war here.  I understand your sentiments and
> I have several harps of other's who tweak and manufacture..... but
> none like the Filisko!!

I don't think it's a matter of right and wrong. I simply think that what -I-
play with the instrument currently and how -I- play it does not necessitate
or deserve such a fine model. Would I enjoy playing on a Filisko ? Hell, yes
! Although I might have trouble giving it my best shot in consideration for
its monetary value ;-)

Ben