Re: [Harp-L] Seydel Insolvency

Hi Otto,

I actually have found the article you talk about. But it does not mean that it is the end.
We have to take care when we talk about such things.

Anyway: will you be at the Mundharmonikalive fest? Because I am coming to Klingenthal for the Week End!! I am leaving France on Wednesday 15th.
Would be nice to drink a beer (or more than one).
We will have, I think, also more infos about Seydel/Weltmeister and how it is going for them.

I would be very affected moreover because I am trying to promote that brand as much as I can in France, and it is beginning to raise up...
I would not like to see all my effort suddenly stopped.

Froggy

Nicolas Fouquet
Frog's Workshop
'Makes ya feel great!

Weltmeister Harmonicas
15 bis Rue tour du Château
34480 Puimisson France

tél.: (0) 4 67 36 06 14
fax: (0) 4 67 36 06 16

Créez votre Yahoo! Mail

Le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger est arrivé ! Découvrez toutes les nouveautés pour dialoguer instantanément avec vos amis.Téléchargez GRATUITEMENT ici !