Re: [Harp-L] S20s

As of 8/20/04 this was the pricing I founfd doing a little research on Sp
pricing. It is based on buying a couple of harps per order and I do not know
how they're "bulk" pricing relates to the list below.
-also- these prices do not include shipping so you would have to ad that to
the unit cost. I believe most the suppliers are domestic US (I think
HARMONICAS AND STUFF might ship from Canada?)

$16.42  TURBOHARP

$17.46  FARRELL (Ohio)

$17.95  COAST TO COAST

$18.49  HARMONICAS & STUFF

$18.50  HARP DEPOT (Indiana)

$18.65  BEST LI'L HARP HOUSE

$18.95  CROSSROADS MUSIC (link thru JT30 page)

$20.00  MUSICIAN'S FRIEND

$20.00  ACTIVE MUSICIAN