[Harp-L] (no subject)

Hello ,I hope I'm doing this correct..........This is my first chat/internet group besides my regular email. I tried to make contact  a few years with harp players this way (through chat/groups)but got frustrated with the process.
Well enough of that ...........if someone is out there  listening, could you please let me know of a good book/CD/instructional on chromatic harp playing. I've been playing diatonic for 20+ yrs (still a beginner/intermediate).I've played  my chromatic along with muddy's "All Aboard" and  jammed with friends(key of D.while I play C chromatic I but  really don't even know why I need a button on the thing and I would like to try to play some jazz..............
Thanks!!
burly