[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 13, Issue 23

The story I heard was that Jagger was walking in Central Park and heard
Sugar Blue playing. He asked him if he wanted to record with them and Sugar
agreed. They recorded it that day.

I have been wrong before.

> Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 21:47:33 -0600
> From: "Mick Erickson" <erickm001@xxxxxxx>

> On the Rolling Stones "Miss You", anybody know if that's Jagger playing
> harp?

hj
--

Watch out! He has some kind of an instrument that lets out a death sound!
Harmonica John Frazer  PO Box 740613  San Diego, CA 92174 ph.(619)263-6826

www.harmonicajohn.com
listen to the music clips on my website and please send your comments.