[Harp-L] Custom Chromatic Customizers

Hi, does anyone know of a good chromatic customizer that's not too high end.

I want to get some basic customization done, just so that it's more playable
then out of box.

Something like Herrings or Hohner Super 270's

I've checked the regular customizers on Chromatic Harmonica reference page
and I'm not really looking for something that high end, although I'm sure
they do great work, since I plan to get various keys and it would tend to be
too much for all the keys I want.

I'm looking for a price somewhere around 2x the out of box cost.

Thanks.