RE : [Harp-L] Used Harps

   There was a post on the last Harp-l digest concerning purchasing used
harps. I don't know, blowing someone else's harp has always seemed like
using their toothbrush.  Kind of icky.  Anyone with some true
biology/medical background have an opinion on that, like whether rubbing
the cover lid with alcohol really has an effect on any hidden bugs, or
whatever?

   I suggest you avoid shaking hands too... Or only when wearing rubber
gloves.
   Sunnyside