Re: [Harp-L] Trad Chicago Blues in D

On 11 Sep 2004, at 01:31, G. wrote: Little Walters "Last Night" is in 2nd position on a 'G' Harp .
Hi there,
I'm currently working on a few Blues songs played by Little Walter, Big
Walter, Paul Butterfield, Sonny Boy Williamson & Junior Wells.
What I'd like to have is just one song by anyone of these guys, in key of D
played in second position on a G harmonica. I've been rifling through my
collection and everything in D by these guys is usually done 3rd position on
a 16 hole chromatic. I already have plenty of 3rd position material to work
with. Any suggestions?

-- G.