From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Mark Wilson
Sent: Thursday, September 09, 2004 1:06 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Wow! Harp Package deal on Ebay

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric Neumann" <eneumann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> maybe the previous owner had tuberculosis...

Nope, I'm healthy, and the harps have barely been used.  I've been playing
my Turbolided Sp 20's, my Super 64, and my low F XB-40 and that's about it.
The harmonicas on ebay were just sitting in my harp case, so I threw them up
on ebay.

I'm am surprised at how low the bid is.  Someone is going to get a deal.

Mark