[Harp-L] Early Blues harp books:was Tony Glover

Dear Reeders;
                       Re the discussion on Tony Glover's 1960s book. Somewhere (unfortunately in storage just now) I
have one of those old EZ method things; a little thin paper of 50 pages or so that give you tabs (no time; hole number
and B/D only) for a whole lot of old tunes like 'Annie Laurie' 'Ben Bolt'' Robin Adair' 'Believe me if All Those
Endearing Young Charms' etc.
                       On the back, it has ads. for other publications for harmonica, one which includes 'blues
effects'.
                       I don't know how old the thing is, but it would have to be at least 1940s, or older. It was
probably published here in Australia by Alberts (the company for whom the original 'Boomerang' mouth organs (that's what
they were always called over here) were made, but no doubt was originally published in the US.
                        Also, has anyone seen the publications that Wayne Raney (&/or Lonnie Glosson?) sold over radio
back in the 'forties?
                        According to an interview I read (somewhere!) with Charlie McCoy  they e sold in truckloads.
                        Where are they now?
                        Wouldn't mind betting there was a bit on Trains/Fox Chase/Lost John in there.
Rick Dempster
Australia