Re: [Harp-L] Huge achievement! Who's buying me drinks?

Hey Tim,

Sorry, I missed your last paragraph on first reading so I did not realize
you had already suggested not to emboss.

With respect to how well set up the reeds are, I was just wondering how good
Jonathan setup is so far. Its one thing to get overblows, its another thing
to get the setup just right so it works well in any context. I think its the
90-10 rule. The last 10 percent takes 90 percent of the time.

My OB technique and gapping still need a lot of work. Hopefully 10 years
will get me close. I sort of curse the day I chose the harmonica as an
instrument. I had a guitar in my teens and never learned to play it. I went
with the harmonica a few years ago as I did not want to buy an expensive
instrument that I might never learn to play. In my next life I will play
keyboard or guitar so I don't need to spend so much time fiddling with
instruments and just getting notes to sound cool.

BTW I'm planning to order a D harp from you around X-MAS, I would like to
see how it compares with the Turbo/AX.

Keep on harpin'

Pierre.