RE: [Harp-L] Custom harmonicas: filisko method...

Filisko is a pioneer in his field.  There were no real customizers
before him.  He is truly serious about what he does. IMO he is one of
the very FEW that trully understands and knows what he's doing when
it comes to making harmonicas play better.  I've played harps from
nearly all of the customizers and none of them compares to the work
that Filisko does.
If you want a custom harmonica, the only place to go is
www.customharmonicas.com everything else is several tiers lowers and
they've all followed in the steps of Filisko.  Yes they can be
considered expensive but on the grand scale of things they are no
more expensive then a good sax, guitar, electric bass etc...  There
is a reason that the best players use Filiskos.