[Harp-L] Huge achievement! Who's buying me drinks?

I finally got the OB on hole 1! And can do all the relevant OB/OD's on
the harp now (although the 9 OD is kinda screechy).

Basically, I ordered Howard Levy's "New Directions for Harmonica" and
learned about adjusting my harps. So with the Lee Oskar kit I bought
about 3 weeks ago, I went to work on a few harps. I'm playing all
Special 20's except for my A harp which is a Blues Harp. What's
interesting about that one is that the slots in the reed-plates seem
to be narrower than the S20's. Well, after several adjustments and
tests, I was playing the one hole and unconsciously drew on it and
then blew and I realized I was playing the OB on the one hole! I did
it a few more times and then did the chromatic scale up and down...

So...can someone tell me about embossing?