[Harp-L] Amps for sale

First time I?ve EVER sold anything on Harp-l.
Apologies.

I?m clearing out my practice room and looking to sell
all these amps at once. Because I don?t feel like
boxing them etc I am not using ebay and will be
selling them to the best offer for all of them, where
the buyer picks them up [or tells me where to deliver
them in Eastern PA.]. I know it?s a long shot but I
haven?t even dusted them off yet and dread the work.

Short of that does anyone know a good way to sell
them? I?m definitely not looking for ebay prices, and
not willing to pack and ship them.

Ask any questions, I'll try to answer.

Epiphone, Galaxie 25 [Tubes] [never used]

Peavey Classic 20 [1X10, 15W] [Tubes]

Crate Vintage Club 50 [Tubes]

Dean Markley CD-40 [German plug!, 220V] [Tubes]

Peavey Express 112 65W Solid State [German Plug,
220V!]

Johnson JT 50  Modeling Amp