[Harp-L] Popper

I never understand the Popper/LW or Wilson threads.
Period. They always begin with some rude, untrue,
judgemental slams, and end with people explaining why
individuals have the right to individual tastes.

Seems a lot of time could be saved by everyone simply
adopting my musical/philosophical tastes. The line
forms to the right.
Robb

>Gary:
> a lot of people like opera (or claim to :-) ). i
don't. i appreciate
> the skill
> and artistry involved; it just leaves me cold.
sGarry Hodgson,
> Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs
>
> Be happy for this moment.
> This moment is your life.

Smo Joe:
<I can't think of a better way to explain this than
<that stated above.
<"Some people like opera: it just leaves me cold."
<Good example.