[Harp-L] Richard hunter free subscriber download for September 2004

My new Dub Reggae version of "When The Saints Go Marchin' In,"
"Skankin' Saints", loaded with some very, very reverbed-out,
delayed-out, and generally wacked-out electric harmonica, is now
available to my subscribers for free download.

This version of "Saints" uses three basic harmonica sounds, all produced
by the Digitech RP200, including a phased blackface amp, a very intense
auto-wah, and a very cool big delay sound.  I also used a few software
plug-ins to produce other harp sounds that can only be described as
quite extreme.

About half the harp parts are played in first position on a standard G
harp.  The remainder are played in second position on an unusual tuning,
one that I call the "Minor Large": the draw plate is a standard C draw
plate, and the blow plate is a C minor blow plate.  So the draw chord is
G7, and the blow chord is C minor.

This piece is available for download ONLY to subscribers. All you have
to do to be a subscriber is send me a valid email address, and I'll tell
you where to get the latest download every month.  See
http://www.hunterharp.com/freemus.html for the very few remaining
details.

Enjoy,
Richard Hunter