Re: [Harp-L] RE: Making Connections

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeff Steckley" <jb.steckley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

> I don't understand why you'd be in a slump so soon after Jam Camp in New
> Jersey.

Hi Jeff,

Ya, I hear you. After re-reading the message I think I was being a bit
melodramatic. I'd been working on the same 3rd position stuff way, way, too
long, and not mixing things up in my practice sessions like I normally do. I
got frustrated and vented here.  I probably should have slept on it before I
posted.

Since then,  I've gotten a lot of good council, on and off list, and had a
constructive, head clearing, telephone conversation with another harp-l
member who contacted me after the message came through (Thanks Dennis!).
All is well today and I plan on going after that 3rd position stuff again
tonight (after taking a few days off). Thanks to everyone who responded.

Mark