Re: [Harp-L] Popper (was Ben and Frank)

<lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If you say 'I don't like the music', there is nothing to comment about that.
> It's a matter of taste. And although I often feel ashamed of saying that
> Sonny Terry does nothing for me, that's a fact, there's nothing I can do
> about it.

and saying that says nothing negative about sonny, or about you.
nothing to be ashamed about, nothing for anyone else to take offense to.
a lot of people like opera (or claim to :-) ).  i don't.  i appreciate the skill
and artistry involved; it just leaves me cold.  so much music, so little
time.  we should all listen to what we like, be open to new things we
might like, and not get upset if somebody likes something different.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Be happy for this moment.
This moment is your life.