RE: [Harp-L] San Antonio Music Store?

Speak with a manager at Guitar Center tell them you are a national
act and need them to supply the backline for the evening.  In return
they get to hang a Guitar Center banner at your show.  Also be sure
to comp the mgr and staff.  I usually don't care much for Guitar
Center but they've been very consistenet with helping out music acts
just so long as they can advertise themselves.